Tomorrow, look here, for the story behind the stories.

3.08.2010

Five winks of happy...nice blogs.

Today we kill two birds with one post.  It is the last official day of my Blogging Your Way class.  I was able to spend some time with a great group of creative writers and artists from all over the world.  Today I share with you five new blogs I learned about through this class.  Picking five out of two hundred is way hard.

Check out draw! pilgrim for inspiring custom graphic bits.  Makes me want to spend an entire day making little well designed pictures.



Sweet little pinwheel is a mom making things blog, which obviously makes me very simpatico.  Dreamy  header too.

Kidlings + vintage + great graphic design at  modern kiddo. 


Hoorahs to ZUHAUSE for nice, simple clean combos of images and text.




Number five is Once Upon a Parent for sharing the important moments in everyday life.  And these cheeks.

1 comment:

  1. just procrastinating on a project and saw you added me to your list - many thanks! =) choosing only 5 was sooo hard, huh? =)

    ReplyDelete